Entry deadline is November 3, 2017
Include a self-addressed stamped enveloped (SASE) for notification purposes. Please only send a disposable copy of your work: we cannot return any manuscripts or CDs.
Include a cover letter introducing yourself and your work, containing a 30-70 word autobiographical statement written in third person. This should not be a list of previous publication credits. Content is otherwise subject to the writer’s discretion.
- Include your contact information (name, address, phone number, email) and word count, as well as the title and page number on every page of the manuscript or poem.
- Short stories and other works are limited to FIVE (5) entries
- Stories should be typed, double-spaced, on 8 ½ x 11 inch paper or Word document
- Maximum 3,500 words
- Limited to FIFTEEN (15) entries
- The poet’s printing of the work will be the assumed format, should the piece be accepted for publication.
- Limited to TEN (10) entries per person
- Highest-quality images available saved to CD or uploaded via our online form
- Each digital file clearly labeled (Title, medium, size, artist name)
- Include the Art Submission Form, filled completely (with CD submission only)
Submissions must be previously unpublished. If you have sent any work to another publisher, please immediately notify the staff of Sanskrit if it is published so that it can be removed from our evaluation process.
Submission Deadline: November 3, 2017